Ads Top

"A more passive, AFK way to farm BP in USUM"


Choose singles in the Battle Tree (not super singles) and have one of these Pokémon first on your team:Cloyster at level 100 with Choice BandAbility: Skill LinkNature: Adamant / Jolly (according to this link, it's 5 (Adamant) vs 1 (Jolly) on the number of Battle Tree Pokémon that outspeed you: http://ift.tt/2tfcfk3 252 Atk; 252 Spe; 4 SpDef, HP, or Def(you can use bottle caps, as it's level 100)Icicle Spear (the rest of the moves don't matter)Basculin at level 100 with Choice SpecsAbility: Mold Breaker (its HA)Nature: ModestEVs: 252 SpA; 252 Spe; 4 SpDef (recommended), HP, or DefSurfYou can also use Reshiram, and it would be the same as Basculin except you use Fusion Flare.After you go through the intro and get to your first battle, all you have to do is spam A, and you will likely get through the 20 battles. You get 48 BP at a time with this method, and you get a Rare Candy and PP Up the next day (I don't know if they stack after doing multiple in a day, but I have gone through 20 battles once and got a Rare Candy and PP Up).I'll probably get an electronic thing that would go up and down to press A once I have a 2DS/3DS and a Gen 7 game again.I would've liked doing a giveaway of HA Basculins, but I no longer have my UtraSun copy because my 2DS and Gen 7 games were stolen, unfortunately. Especially after that, I'm looking forward to multiple save files in the Nintendo Switch Pokémon game(s).Edits: one comment mentioned Cloyster, and I added it in; I found out info about speed; minor writing stuff. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2FhZc6k
"A more passive, AFK way to farm BP in USUM" "A more passive, AFK way to farm BP in USUM" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.