Ads Top

"Gym changed name, Gold badge reset."


#PokemonGO: So this morning I battled a local gym that I have Gold, to find that when I defeated the first Mon, the gold badge had been reset and the gym stop had a new name and photo. I still have the old gold gym badge under the old name but obviously can’t spin it anymore. The old name was a now defunct business and it’s new name is generic. Any ideas what happened and do I have to just suck it up or is there anything I can do? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2FNRM8V
"Gym changed name, Gold badge reset." "Gym changed name, Gold badge reset." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.