Ads Top

"Linked Spawns"


#PokemonGO: I would like to preface this by saying that I do live in a very rural area, with very few stops, and because of this, I know where Pokémon like to spawn, even when they don’t show up in the sightings at one of our 6 PokeStops.Over the past month or so, as I hunt Pokémon in my town, there is consistently a stop that spawns two Pokémon, and these Pokémon always show up in the Sightings area. There will always be two and they will always be in the same place. Because I am quite familiar with the spawns, and I usually take the same laps around town while I hunt, I always take the turn around the stop to head to the next spawn. Two blocks down is the next spawn, and it is also a school, so there are very infrequent spawns there, but there are also 4 spawns that are consistently there no matter who is actually in the school. Without fail, I have noticed that one of these 4 spawns is directly linked to one of the 2 spawns at the PokeStop. I find this to be very interesting, and I’m not sure if this has been discussed before, but I would like to know if anyone else has encountered a similar situation?TL;DR: I have two spawns two blocks always that mirror each other with the Pokémon that they spawn. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2sYYxSw
"Linked Spawns" "Linked Spawns" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.