"My dog ate my Pokémon game"

So I was watching tv while playing my ds and had to take a bathroom break and left my ds case on the coffee table, after I was done I heard my dog chewing something so I went to go check .....and what he was chewing on was a ds cart , after retrieving it from him I went to check what game it was since it was badly mangled and I found out it was my copy of Pokémon platinum, with shinys, and pokerus, lucky for my dog my anger issues didn't get the best of me and all I did was put him in his crate , this happened like 20 minutes ago and I'm still a bit angry about it, but it's more painful that I not only lost platinum but also all those rare mons,Did this ever happen to any of you guys, if so care to share your stories to help me get through thisHere's some pics of the busted carthttps://imgur.com/gallery/r4kUT http://ift.tt/2HNjFOb http://ift.tt/2GHBXRh picture of my dog looking guiltyhttps://imgur.com/gallery/8Qnw8 via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2GFMVqA
"My dog ate my Pokémon game"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
00:19
Rating:


No comments