Ads Top

"Summary Statistics from the "Windy Egg" Event"


#PokemonGO: Over the course of the "windy egg" event, I decided to keep a log of all the eggs I hatched, with details for each of the following criteria:Egg typePokemon hatchedWindy? (Y/N)Stardust per hatchCandy per hatchIV per hatchStardust/km ratioCandy/km ratioStardust/candy ratioDetailed results are available here: http://ift.tt/2u0KoV7 I hatched 65 eggs, and still have 5x10km eggs that I haven't hatched (probably going to wait for the next incubator sale to hatch these). Of the 65 + 5 unhatched, 25 were 2k eggs (35.7%), 18 were 5k (25.7%), 27 were 10k (38.6%).On average, the 'windy egg' share was 65%. This varied by egg type: for 2km eggs, the 'windy share' was 88%; for 5km, 33%; for 10km, 64%. Overall, Niantic delivered their promise of making 'windy' Pokemon more common.Average IVs across all eggs was 81.72; 80.96 for 2k; 81.89 for 5k; 82.45 for 10k. Very close to the expected average hatched IV of 82.2. I'd conclude that hatched IVs weren't changed for the event.Stardust and candy distributions are strongly correlated; the more stardust a hatch gives you, the more candy. I also calculated ranges for stardust and candy output per egg type; this is nothing new. 2k: 400-800 dust, 5-10 candy; 5k: 800-1600 dust, 10-21 candy; 10k: 1600-3200 dust, 16-32 candy.Fun facts: * 64% of 2k eggs hatched Swablu (24% Abra, 12% Wailmer). * Somehow, I hatched zero Aerodactyl and only one Skarmory from 10ks. 3 Bagons, 3 Beldums, 5 Dratinis, 1 Ralts, 1 Chimecho. 3 Feebas, 3 Mareep, 1 Larvitar, 1 Trapinch.Hope this information is useful to some!*** edit: yes, I understand that a sample size of 65/70 is small but it's all I have. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2GH9GKW
"Summary Statistics from the "Windy Egg" Event" "Summary Statistics from the "Windy Egg" Event" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.