Ads Top

"PSA: Running/Walking Movement Stuttering in Let's Go"


Hey! So when I picked up Let's Go Eevee, right off the bat I noticed an issue in the controls.Whenever I would run straight right, my movement would either just be walking or it would be a clunky run/walk stutter. I was concerned it was my joycon, but I never had the issue in any other game. Just Let's Go. I'd have to take the direction at an angle and wiggle my analog stick around before it'd register that yes, I was indeed trying to run right and not just walk.The solution that I found to work, while seemingly obvious, was to disconnect the joycon and do a recalibration under system settings in Switch's home menu.Booted Let's Go up right after, problem was 100% solved for me.I'm posting this because while I've tried Googling it, there's nothing overt about this issue, though there were topics on GameFAQs with this exact problem so it doesn't seem to be an isolated issue. Maybe something a future update can fix, but for now, this worked for me. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2P5D4Ns
"PSA: Running/Walking Movement Stuttering in Let's Go" "PSA: Running/Walking Movement Stuttering in Let's Go" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.