Ads Top

"What is the dumbest thing you've ever done in any pokemon game?"


Imagine it's the 90s, pokemon is not a household name in the US yet but red and blue are about to be released. I asked for red version for my birthday because not only is it my favorite color, dragons are cool and the box had a dragon on it.There was no knowledge of all the pokemon yet, what they do, there was no internet sources really, everything was hands on experience. I picked bulbasaur, grinding to level him up so he would turn into what I thought was going to be charizard.After all that work, I was ready to finally get my own charizard, and then, he evolves into a giant frog salad and 6 year old me was devastated. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2GEQsp7
"What is the dumbest thing you've ever done in any pokemon game?" "What is the dumbest thing you've ever done in any pokemon game?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:29 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.