Ads Top

"2nd Rate Pokemon"


#PokemonGO: Casual player here.I've read on here where typings of Pokémon are way important for raids/gyms. But I don't have the candy to get the greatest attackers for all the types.What are some decent Pokémon that aren't the best in their types but are 2nd, 3rd, and 4th stringers? That way I can contribute during raids, while I save candy for the better Pokémon.Apologies if this has been posted before, but most of what I found online had to only do with the 'best' attackers per type. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2I08vJH
"2nd Rate Pokemon" "2nd Rate Pokemon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.