Ads Top

"I just got Pokerus for the very first time."


I've been playing Pokemon for around 15 years now, and accumulated tens of thousands of hours playing through the games, on Showdown and its predecessors. During this time, I've basically done it all, caught shinies (Ponyta, Golbat, Wailmer, Pidgey and Audino, to name a few), completed National Dexes, and accomplished all but some of the rarest accomplishments in the games. But one accomplishment always escaped me, until today.Playing through Ultra Sun, I caught a Larvitar to use on my team for my first playthrough of the game, and added it to the party. It was perhaps an hour later, whilst I was hunting for a female Saladit that I noticed my Charjabug had suddenly developed Pokerus looking at its Pokemon summary. Checking through my team, everything had gotten it, and I had only noticed that after adding Larvitar for my party.Checking out the odds, I had approximately a 1 in 21,845 of accomplishing this. Those odds are even higher considering it's instantly noticeable whether a Pokemon is shiny, whereas the same cannot be said for a Pokemon with Pokerus, and the Pokemon itself has to be actually in the party to be used, considering I've mostly been capturing every Pokemon I possibly can on a route before moving forward (and spending 3 HOURS trying to find a Bagon.)And yes, I did take a picture to prove it: https://ift.tt/2JuktIg via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2r1ZWEf
"I just got Pokerus for the very first time." "I just got Pokerus for the very first time." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:20 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.