Ads Top

"Running and egg hatching"


#PokemonGO: This may be a more basic logistics question that would be suited for /r/pokemongo but I'm curious if other trainers run and have experience with playing the game and hatching eggs this way? The results seem pretty disappointing - I haven't collected tons of data on it, but I'll go on pretty frequent ~5 mile runs only to find ~2.5k of progress applied to eggs (5k, etc.)I'm only paying half attention to my phone while I go catching this way so I think it's possible that the "I'm a passenger" notification appears and I dismiss it without realizing it, but I'm generally not aware of it calling me a passenger. When I run, I am definitely moving faster than the ~6.5MPH that I think is supposed to be the tolerance for distance travelled to be applied for eggs and buddy candy discovery.I'm interested in others' experience about this, or perhaps a pointer to the section of some existing research that describes catching while running. Two other notes: I only do this on stretches of runs where I'm not in city traffic or dense trails (where, yes, it would definitely be unsafe or super annoying to do this) and despite not making progress on eggs / candy I'm probably likely to continue playing this way since it's a super effective way to catch tons of pokemon. Thanks in advance for any replies! via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2FrgLg7
"Running and egg hatching" "Running and egg hatching" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.