Ads Top

"Should I submit a Nest?"


#PokemonGO: Greetings fellow Travelers,while walking around grinding some stardust yesterday I met a recurrent spawn of Luvdisc, always in the same place at different times of the day. It is pretty rare for us just to see one of those, not to mention 2 of them hanging out together, so I decided to pay more attention and that's what I found since yesterday :27th 9am 2 Luvdisc;27th 1pm 2 Luvdisc;27th 7pm 2 Luvdisc;28th 7am 1 Luvdisc;28th 1pm 3 Luvdisc;28th 4pm 3 Luvdisc;Im sure it's not a visual bug or something because I actually caught 4 of them (the other 3 ran from my Go+).This spawn occurs in a rural area, a secondary road that connects 2 small town but its used a lot by locals so in 2kms there are around 25/30 wild spawns (that's awesome for a rural player like me) with no Pokestops, aside from Luvdisc the rest of the spawn were mainly Aron, Ryhorn, Geodude and other wheater boosted 'mons.Now my question is what the title reports, on the Atlas should I report a Nest or maybe would be better to wait for the end of the event just in case those spawns are affected by it? I'd like to contribute to the Atlas (despite no one will ever use it around here) but I'd like to report the right infos.Thank you for your patience and keep up with the good work you guys are doing here!Edit: new report of today spawns via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2jeGgZm
"Should I submit a Nest?" "Should I submit a Nest?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.