Ads Top

"So I saw a post a few days ago about already despawned Pokemon showing up in Nearby, but I'm having the opposite issue - Spawns show up in nearby and often disappear once I get fairly close to the stop. Is this on purpose?"


#PokemonGO: So I saw a post a few days ago about already despawned Pokemon showing up in Nearby, but I'm having the opposite issue - Spawns show up in nearby and often disappear once I get fairly close to the stop. However, even though the sighting on my nearby disappears, the Pokemon still spawns when you get to the stop, it just doesn't show up on the Nearby. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2HF5vyT
"So I saw a post a few days ago about already despawned Pokemon showing up in Nearby, but I'm having the opposite issue - Spawns show up in nearby and often disappear once I get fairly close to the stop. Is this on purpose?" "So I saw a post a few days ago about already despawned Pokemon showing up in Nearby, but I'm having the opposite issue - Spawns show up in nearby and often disappear once I get fairly close to the stop. Is this on purpose?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.