Ads Top

"Trouble Soloing Tier 3 Bosses"


#PokemonGO: So I’ve been trying out soloing Tier 3 bosses with a 0% success rate at 0-4 atm.I’ve tried soloing Machamp, Gengarx2, and Piloswine. Piloswine is supposedly the weakest amongst current tier 3 bosses.The most recent being Piloswine. My team: Machamp - 60% lvl30 Cp2336 Cnter/ClsCmbt Machamp - 69% lvl28 Cp2210 BlltPunch/ClsCmbt Aggron - 76% lvl 30 Cp2462 IrnTl/HvySlm Rhydon - 73% lvl26.5 CP2408 RckSmsh/EQke Hariyama - 60% lvl19 CP1442 Cnter/ClsCmbt Flareon - 69% lvl23 CP1814 Ebr/FlmThrwIs it just that my team is too weak to take it down alone? I’ve tried to base my team on raid guides and select my team accordingly to give me the best chance of winning. Unfortunately, hasn’t happened yet so far.Thoughts? via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2HFVuRN
"Trouble Soloing Tier 3 Bosses" "Trouble Soloing Tier 3 Bosses" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.