Ads Top

"How does the game determine the recommended Pokémon for a raid?"


#PokemonGO: Newish to the Pokémon universe so I’m still not super knowledgeable about types vs types.I was at an Aerodactyl raid and asked a guy for any tips. He said Water type was good but my game didn’t recommend any for the battle even though some of my strongest Pokémon are Water types.Should I be building my own stack to battle with? Or is the recommended good enough? via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2ISQOsx
"How does the game determine the recommended Pokémon for a raid?" "How does the game determine the recommended Pokémon for a raid?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.