Ads Top

"I appreciate the Alolan Exeggutor humor but the inconsistency is driving me nuts"


#PokemonGO: Why doesn't Wailord fill my whole screen, dammit?So as much as I love the humor, I do want to see Exeggutor's face. You can see it briefly when he attacks, but not once caught. If this is how it is gonna be for Exeggutor, I want to see it across the board. Give us behemoths that we can't see! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2slfe7J
"I appreciate the Alolan Exeggutor humor but the inconsistency is driving me nuts" "I appreciate the Alolan Exeggutor humor but the inconsistency is driving me nuts" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.