Ads Top

"[Idea] If I flee from a Pokemon, make it's Z-Index the lowest possible amongst the Pokemon on the map"


#PokemonGO: I'm sick and tired of tapping on the wrong Pokemon because two have spawned together in adjacent Level 20 S2 cells. And repeatedly tapping that wrong Pokemon. And a shiny check ultimately failing because I have moved out of the area in a vehicle.God forbid a clump of lures and regular spawns are all overlapping each other. The best strategy to handle that is try to catch the unwanted Pokemon, or pray it flees when it breaks out of your terrible throw. Either will remove it from the overworld so you can finally tap the mon you want.I don't want to hit the extreme that a trainer fleeing should make a pokemon despawn, so I'd rather this middle ground.Edit: Hey there; I noticed the typo in the title. Yes, it should be "its". via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2sjRnVg
"[Idea] If I flee from a Pokemon, make it's Z-Index the lowest possible amongst the Pokemon on the map" "[Idea] If I flee from a Pokemon, make it's Z-Index the lowest possible amongst the Pokemon on the map" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:16 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.