Ads Top

"I feel like we might get a new eeveelution, and here is my theory"


I only watch Journeys episodes I find interesting, but that doesn't stop me from watching clips on youtube. It has been shown that Chloe's Eevee cannot evolve with evolution stones even if she wants to. What if its Meltan-like situation, with first appearance outside of main series games. Cmon, we haven't gotten a new eevee form for like 8 years already and TCG has been pushing Eevee like crazy recently.I know that Eevee is like a second Pikachu but this has to mean something!What do you think?I mean this Eevee is probably gonna stay the way she is or become a Sylveon but there is always a chance via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2UWCbzA
"I feel like we might get a new eeveelution, and here is my theory" "I feel like we might get a new eeveelution, and here is my theory" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.