Ads Top

"[Idea] Keep the 1 rare candy minimum guarantee for all raids."


#PokemonGO: As a solo player, the minimum 1 rare candy was a huge motivating factor to raid much more than I usually do, and it incentivized me to get more involved and earn or buy coins for more passes. Normally, I'll just use my 1 free pass for the day, if that. I'm not interested in accumulating Primeapes, Swablus, etc. and it's not worth seeking out T1 or T2 raids all the time for a 50% chance that I might get 1 rare candy. Now that we're getting legendaries from research, there is totally motivation to do raids if I know I'll get at least 1 rare candy (the extra stardust was nice too, but I won't be greedy). Players like me, who aren't part of a raid group or live in a big city, will care much more about doing raids if the rare candy guarantee stays. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2GifbOe
"[Idea] Keep the 1 rare candy minimum guarantee for all raids." "[Idea] Keep the 1 rare candy minimum guarantee for all raids." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:51 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.