Ads Top

"Just completed my first nuzlocke challenge.."


Wow, what a rollercoaster! I never thought a nuzlocke run was very appealing but wanted a fresh take on Red so decided to give it a go. Best decision I made! It felt like playing Pokemon for the first time all over again 20 odd years ago.When I lost my starter I really had to force myself to abide by the rules, I’m so glad I did. You really feel the pressure of potentially losing your mons and I was forced to battle a lot smarter and fully utilise Pokemon / items I would never usually use.It’s certainly wasn’t easy, I lost 3 members of my team to my rival during the S.S Anne massacre and again another 3 in the lavender tower of terror (RIP Zoar, Splinter, Dux, Vaporwave, King Khan and Cali Cush) but it was a lot of fun to feel challenged in a Pokemon game again.Overall it was a Great experience and highly recommend it to anyone who’s not tried it yet.Finally a shout out to my winning team:Magtrix - Magneton Ghidorah - Dodrio Yun-z - Hypno Airtight - Dugtrio Ivan Draco - Hitmonchan Lord Helix - Omastar (of course) via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2IOfS8a
"Just completed my first nuzlocke challenge.." "Just completed my first nuzlocke challenge.." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:26 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.