Ads Top

"Powering up defenders, Yes or no?"


#PokemonGO: Hey all,So my city is infested with level 40 players with maxed out defenders. You have the blissey + chansey + snorlax and then the other 3 are a mix of Slaking/Metagross/Salamence/Milotic. So gyms here easily reach ~15k total CP. Of course CP doesnt mean much(looking at you, Chansey...), but just a good indicator that these gyms mean businessI already have pretty good attackers with great IVs. Only thing left in terms of gyms is to work on defenders. I have a couple blisseys/snorlaxes and 1 chansey. I have a ~2.6k CP Slaking that I've been walking. I have a Feebas I could evolve right now. I could also work on powering up Metagross or evolving Salamence.So... as the title states, will powering up these pokemons be worth the stardust and rare candies? I could lean either way if I'm being honest but I just need some feedback. What's your opinion on this? Do you work on powering up your defenders? via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2xlBgMx
"Powering up defenders, Yes or no?" "Powering up defenders, Yes or no?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.