Ads Top

"Went from level 38 to 40 in two days."


#PokemonGO: I spent the weekend running all over Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA looking at real estate with lucky eggs and Go+ running constantly. After getting 2 million XP Friday night and Saturday morning without actually trying, I decided to apply myself Saturday night and all day Sunday. Took a couple of detours through smaller towns in the way home last night to get the last couple hundred stops I needed to cross the threshold making my four hour drive take six, but I did it. ~1200 new stops and 26 lucky eggs to get it done. I guess I can finally put this game away...https://ift.tt/2ktMqpj via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2JeJs63
"Went from level 38 to 40 in two days." "Went from level 38 to 40 in two days." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.