Ads Top

"Can someone explain to me why everybody wants Pokemon rivals to be jerks?"


Every since XY, a majority of fans have been clamoring for a jerk rival and I don't understand why. I keep hearing it makes them more satisfying to beat but the 2 jerks we have barely acknowledge your victory. I can understand liking Silver because of his backstory and development. But Blue is such a flat character. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2Am7SqY
"Can someone explain to me why everybody wants Pokemon rivals to be jerks?" "Can someone explain to me why everybody wants Pokemon rivals to be jerks?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.