Ads Top

"[Complaint] Stars not showing when I encounter a shiny, Im colorblind so trying to tell if certain pokemon are shiny is often hard"


#PokemonGO: 2 other people in my raid group are having the same bug. Some are easy for me to tell if shiny, but others are much harder, aerodactyl, plusles, squirtles etc. Anyone else having this issue? I first noticed the issue during the squirtle event when a friend pointed out on my screen he thought one was shiny and it was. (EDIT: Was fixed by enabling camera) via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2LfPu7t
"[Complaint] Stars not showing when I encounter a shiny, Im colorblind so trying to tell if certain pokemon are shiny is often hard" "[Complaint] Stars not showing when I encounter a shiny, Im colorblind so trying to tell if certain pokemon are shiny is often hard" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.