Ads Top

"Does anybody else get attached to their Pokemon?"


It seems crazy, or at least people say I'm crazy, but i just can't help but get attached to my pixelated little buddies. I can't bring myself to get rid of the Pokemon that carried me through my adventure, beat gyms with, absolutely destroy my foes with.I love my gary the omanyte, Pygsley the Emboar, dipstick Kabutops, Roidrage Gyaradpos, Smuggy Serperior, Chairzard Bulbasaur (nickname to scare friend during low level battle rules,spelling is intentional)Future Bathtub Blastoise and more. I love these guys, i invested time on raising them into being PG m-word machines.Share your funny nicknames too, love the inspiration. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2zAhiis
"Does anybody else get attached to their Pokemon?" "Does anybody else get attached to their Pokemon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.