Ads Top

"Dumb in-game things you used to do?"


This is pretty embarrassing, but I used to always insist on saving my game in a Pokémon center or a NPC house on a chair because I believed in my head that the trainer wouldn't be able to sleep properly on the road. I used to go to extremes with this where if I was tired and halfway through Mt Moon or Silver or whatever I would literally backtrack.Embarrassing to think about it now!Only me or did any of you do something similar or otherwise dumb? :) via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2Njyrie
"Dumb in-game things you used to do?" "Dumb in-game things you used to do?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.