Ads Top

"Help please! Local thrift store Mew"


Hey there guys! I thought I might try here for help. Let me know where to go if I'm in the wrong place.Anyways, I found some sweet gems from a local thrift store. an atomic purple Game Boy Color with Japanese Pokemons Blue, Green, TCG, and an unopened Gold! I was curious to see if the Blue or Green kept a save and happened upon this little guy in the Blue version. From a bit of research, it looks like a legit Mew obtained from a promotional event at Nintendo Space World 1997. Can someone confirm?I'm somewhat aware of the dying internal batteries in the Gen 1/2 cartridges, so I was wondering if there was anything I could do to save it from the great virtual beyond?https://ift.tt/2LiYoht via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2NgnXjt
"Help please! Local thrift store Mew" "Help please! Local thrift store Mew" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:25 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.