Ads Top

"In defense of keeping regional exclusives regionally exclusive"


#PokemonGO: Don’t get me wrong, before this week I would have begged Niantic for more chances like with Farfetch’d to grab regional exclusives, but I just ask that you hear me out.I’m a very rural player. I may get to spin a pokestop once a week if I am lucky and fill up on enough pokeballs in the city once a month or so so that I have enough to get a catch of the day every day for a month. It’s a sad way to play but I make it fun for myself thanks especially now to my friends who can send me gifts each day.This week, I took a trip to Paris and it has revitalized my love for the game. I’ve been able to catch ‘mons without having to worry about running out of pokeballs and the best part has to be the Mimes. I saved up months worth of incense and lures hoping that I could catch a single mime or two, enough to bring back to a handful of friends.Thanks to weather boost, lures and free WiFi, I will be going home to my little rural town with over 15 mimes that I can hand out to friends and I don’t think I’ve ever seen them so excited! Now, I don’t worry as much about grabbing Kangaskhan & friends. I know they will come eventually, I just have to be patient.Anyways that’s all for now.TL;DR: I went to France and got over 15 mimes to bring back to friends, seeing them so excited makes me really happy. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2LFcwoD
"In defense of keeping regional exclusives regionally exclusive" "In defense of keeping regional exclusives regionally exclusive" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:26 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.