Ads Top

"[Question] Level 34, and still I have some basic/newbie questions... help?"


#PokemonGO: Hey y'all.. I'm a 40-something who missed out on the original Pokemon craze, but enjoy the PoGo game. I don't have a lot of the original knowledge like I hear when I go out, but it's been great to learn so far.So I have a few questions.I'm now using PokieGenie to check the ratings of the pokemon I catch or have kept. I'm now labeling them with the value and the attack/defense rating it gives me, such as "Tyrann87AB".How do I know when I should use a Charged or Fast TM item? How can I know which ones I should be changing and keeping? I have a ton of them I've never used. Is it anything under B? Or how does that work? Should I only care about the first letter for attacking gyms/raids and the second for defending gyms? Or does defense matter for defending during a raid/gym battle? Is "A" defense AND offense possible for every pokemon?Also what threshold is worth keeping vs worth looking for a replacement for the number value? Keep anything 80+? 90+? etc?Thanks y'all. Family has fun playing, so just looking to make it even more fun as I get closer to a full Pokedex and work towards level 40. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2v0nZFM
"[Question] Level 34, and still I have some basic/newbie questions... help?" "[Question] Level 34, and still I have some basic/newbie questions... help?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.