Ads Top

"Shout-out to two trainers"


#PokemonGO: I never got their names but I wanna give a shout out to two trainers that helped me out at the Ulysses S Grant memorial at GO Fest. My CP slows me down a bit and I never made it to the water station before I got light headed and short of breath.These two got the attention of the medical staff and I got carted off to be treated.They exemplify everything positive about the GO community and I can only imagine what would’ve happened if they didn’t come to my aid. So thanks! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2NjA53g
"Shout-out to two trainers" "Shout-out to two trainers" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.