Ads Top

"So I finally found someone to trade me a Tauros!"


#PokemonGO: So I met this american guy in my small hometown in Sweden who was visiting some relatives. We started talking about Pokémon and I figured I'd ask for a trade and I ended up with this! Incredibly happy. Thank you so much John, it was an absolute pleasure meeting you! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2M6lAzX
"So I finally found someone to trade me a Tauros!" "So I finally found someone to trade me a Tauros!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.