Ads Top

"[Suggestion] Buddy Pokemon will gain a better rating the more you walk with them."


#PokemonGO: I.e. you're basically training them to be better in-shape. I just caught a Torchic and it's the cutest dang thing ever. I was hoping it had a good rating, but instead Candela was like, "Nah -- not great in battle."I think it would be a lot of fun to train both myself and my pokemon by exercising and becoming fitter and stronger together, rather than just getting more candy. Shame to think that any pokemon with a bad rating can't improve itself in anyway.As an aside, I also noticed that when my friend traded me a pikachu, Blanche appraised it as "a wonder" (top rating) on his account, but when I got it, Candela was like, "Nah -- not great in battle". Is this a bug, or working as intended? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2LjXQrH
"[Suggestion] Buddy Pokemon will gain a better rating the more you walk with them." "[Suggestion] Buddy Pokemon will gain a better rating the more you walk with them." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.