Ads Top

"Today I did my first Raid..."


#PokemonGO: I played a ton of Pokemon Go with my friends when it was first released but about 6 months later they all stopped playing. I've been playing on/off by myself since and although it's okay for a few minutes I've never found it as fun as playing with others.Today I went into my local town and decided to fire up Pokemon Go. I was walking along and found an Aerodactyl. I noticed 3 people stood around talking about Aerodactyl and other various Pokemon so I asked if they're playing. I got talking to one of the guys and he was telling me about a local community and Whatsapp Group they are all part of. He took my details and added me and then we all went our separate ways. After an hour or so of shopping I bumped into one of the 3 I'd met earlier and she was telling me that they were all meeting up for a Raid in 30 minutes or so if I wanted to join.I met at the spot when the time come thinking there would be about 4 of us. Nope. There were 17 of us of all different ages and walks of life! We split into teams of Valor, Mystic and Instinct and I was pretty pumped to do my first Raid. I caught Lugia with 3 balls left and once we had completed the Raid 5 of us walked around town together Poke'hunting.I'm so glad to have found other people local to me that play and this is the initial reason I fell in love with the game...I've never played a game that brings people together as much as Pokemon Go and everyone has such a great time playing it! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2usUL14
"Today I did my first Raid..." "Today I did my first Raid..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.