Ads Top

"What do you look up frequently?"


#PokemonGO: Hey everyone!Just hit level 40 and am looking for something new to tackle, so I’m making a Pokémon GO “field guide” app! I’d love to know what you look up frequently that you’d prefer in app form.Right now here’s what I’ve got finished so far:Ongoing and Upcoming events list with countdowns in your timezoneRaid list & counter guidesSearchable quests list so you can look up special encounters, etc.I’m all ears for anything people would like added as I approach the first release :)Thanks, Matt via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2LCzv3E
"What do you look up frequently?" "What do you look up frequently?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:29 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.