Ads Top

"What Is The Downside To Having More Frequent Raids?"


#PokemonGO: I simply don't understand, how hard would it be for Niantic to have raids spawn much more often? There's no reason to go out in the middle of the day and have one or zero raids nearby.Maybe I'm ignorant to the science behind raids spawning, but wouldn't more raids just equal more money for Niantic?Also, the fact that it's summertime and light until 9pm, yet there's raids booming at 6am and none by 7pm just makes no sense.I feel like I should be able to join a raid, even just tier 1-3 when I get out of work. It's frustrating because I have days where I use no raid passes and have 20 something premiums that only get crammed into a 3 hour window every so often. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2JLlbRs
"What Is The Downside To Having More Frequent Raids?" "What Is The Downside To Having More Frequent Raids?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.