Ads Top

"Allow players to gain a new field research even if their bag is full."


#PokemonGO: My bag size is 550 and I still have a tough time managing my inventory. I don't want to continuously upgrade as I have more than enough items to get me through my normal day of play, without swiping stops. I have the ratio of various items I want, so tossing is wasteful.Just let me get new researches. Similarly, you will still get the free raid pass if the bag is full. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2MYBA7u
"Allow players to gain a new field research even if their bag is full." "Allow players to gain a new field research even if their bag is full." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.