Ads Top

"[Photo] Caught a perfect Regirock on the last ball! Never been so nervous while playing PoGo before..."


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2MCtEf2 was my very first perfect legendary! I also only had 9 balls and raided with a group of 20 so that really didn't help my nerves, lol. I couldn't even look after I threw the last ball until others told me I got it! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2MDpHH5
"[Photo] Caught a perfect Regirock on the last ball! Never been so nervous while playing PoGo before..." "[Photo] Caught a perfect Regirock on the last ball! Never been so nervous while playing PoGo before..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.