Ads Top

"Anybody else walk their Eevee 10km just to get a Flareon because they didn’t know it has to be your buddy while evolving?"


#PokemonGO: I switched my Espeon Eevee out for my Umbreon Eevee immediately after hitting 10km so I could begin that task, then evolved the one I’d walked. This will set me back a couple days of grinding now. The game could be a liiiitle more clear about this mechanic. I assumed nothing could really be done with a Buddy until you un-Buddy it because you can’t put them in gyms and stuff. Stupid me I guess. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2o5Q8ra
"Anybody else walk their Eevee 10km just to get a Flareon because they didn’t know it has to be your buddy while evolving?" "Anybody else walk their Eevee 10km just to get a Flareon because they didn’t know it has to be your buddy while evolving?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:29 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.