Ads Top

"[Discussion] Thanks Niantic, I've learnt so much from your name filter"


#PokemonGO: Every time I try to nickname my Pokemon and the name is not allowed, I google it. I've learnt so many bad things, all thanks to Niantic. You the real MVP. I'm sure the kids are learning lots, too! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2P2hwSd
"[Discussion] Thanks Niantic, I've learnt so much from your name filter" "[Discussion] Thanks Niantic, I've learnt so much from your name filter" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:19 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.