Ads Top

"Had one of those "Hard work pays off" moments in Pokemon Go today"


#PokemonGO: Ever since I missed the Charmander community day I've been trying other ways to get myself a shiny Charmander. The removal of the little guy from raids has been a big setback for me and I've resorted to hunting for the "power up a Pokemon 5 times" research task.And lucky me none of the pokestops in my city had this quest. As I began to head back to the shop I work at I noticed a pokestop with a ring around it, I had not visited it. This pokestop was up top a massive hill with a lot of stairs.It took me around quite a bjt to walk up this steep hill and because I'm not even remotely fit, it was exausting! My legs were burning when I was finally at the top and what would you know, that pokestop had the research task!Although I did not get my shiny Charmander, I felt like the game was making me actually work towards a goal and the lesson I learnt today is that if you push that little bit further you will eventually reach your goals! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Bshocz
"Had one of those "Hard work pays off" moments in Pokemon Go today" "Had one of those "Hard work pays off" moments in Pokemon Go today" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.