Ads Top

"I would still love to eventually see some kind of raid map get introduced into the game"


#PokemonGO: My local community makes raiding work by having players reporting when raids are going on. However, I found it easier to do raids in the past when we would be able to know when raids were going on or were going to happen in our local area. I would love some kind of feature that would allow us to see when raids were going on even if it is a small improvement. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2L5bpdv
"I would still love to eventually see some kind of raid map get introduced into the game" "I would still love to eventually see some kind of raid map get introduced into the game" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.