Ads Top

"He was the only Growlithe I found and caught. I walked 80 miles to evolve him!"


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2MD6hlz caught him right before the buddy system was added to the game. He was my first and will be my only buddy.I caught him outside my old job before they closed the office and let me go. Never found one anywhere else where I live. I moved since then as well and zero Fire Pokémon near me. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2wbUaBV
"He was the only Growlithe I found and caught. I walked 80 miles to evolve him!" "He was the only Growlithe I found and caught. I walked 80 miles to evolve him!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.