Ads Top

"[Humor][Discussion] The player who wrote this Pokestop description has some strong opinions about this location."


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2o1A8Gg friend of mine was visiting his hometown and noticed this little gem. I had a chuckle and figured I'd share.It did make me want to start a little discussion, too. Because this stop is in a very Christian town, I wonder if any players have been driven away from the game because of descriptions like these. More casual players may not realize that these descriptions are submitted by Ingress players, and thus do not necessarily represent the opinions of Niantic. I am sure there is some sort of screening process for submissions, but I am not sure how it works.What do you guys think? Is anyone familiar with how the screening process works? Are there any potentially controversial Pokestops in your town?Edit: I also just remembered that there's a strip club that's a stop near me... I always thought that was pretty strange for a game targeted at children. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2w21sZK
"[Humor][Discussion] The player who wrote this Pokestop description has some strong opinions about this location." "[Humor][Discussion] The player who wrote this Pokestop description has some strong opinions about this location." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.