Ads Top

"I have never had so many lags and issues after latest update! (Android 0.115.3 updated 8/17)"


#PokemonGO: I have an HTC U11. Besides the games normal issues... My phone has worked perfectly with the app, and vice-versa.But after the latest update, I find myself forcing to close the app numerous times! Especially when gifting and going through friends list.I'd rather put Celebi on hold than to have this laggy update. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2nUkJb0
"I have never had so many lags and issues after latest update! (Android 0.115.3 updated 8/17)" "I have never had so many lags and issues after latest update! (Android 0.115.3 updated 8/17)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.