Ads Top

"I like trading equally crappy versions of the same Pokemon"


#PokemonGO: When my wife and I were in Japan last year we tried for 5 days to find a Farfetch'd without any luck. Eventually, I met a local player who shared a link to a local tracking site (desperate times). On one of our last days exploring Tokyo, I saw a Farfetch'd pop up on the map and we took a 20 minute diversion to the middle of this beautiful park where we finally found our one and only Farfetch'd. It was a pretty crappy, one though. Mine was like 150cp and "not likely to make headway in battle", but neither of us cared - we were just happy we found one and the game took us to a gorgeous part of the park we wouldn't have seen otherwise.Today I traded my crappy Farfetch'd for my wife's crappy Farfetch'd. They are both now "Lucky" and wonders.Side note: I kept in touch with the local I met and we're now friends in the game. Looking forward to the next time I visit so I can trade him an extra Tauros for one of his extra Farfetch'd. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Byh785
"I like trading equally crappy versions of the same Pokemon" "I like trading equally crappy versions of the same Pokemon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.