Ads Top

"[story] my small town pogo community finally beat a legendary raid!!"


#PokemonGO: I have been working very hard to better my local community. I've gathered players up into a Facebook chat so we can post rare Pokemon locations and organize raids, provide all the new info I find on /pokemongo and /thesilphroad to the group, and plan events for community days. My town is small (4500 people, 6 stops 2 gyms) and so is my community (~10 regular players).Today we managed to beat our first legendary raid in our small town! We had 8 players show to beat Regirock. While I didn't catch him it made me so happy to see everyone so excited when we won!EDIT: I did catch an 80cp shiny sunkern as a consolation prize lol via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2wmjmFA
"[story] my small town pogo community finally beat a legendary raid!!" "[story] my small town pogo community finally beat a legendary raid!!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.