Ads Top

"[Suggestion] Option to not get 7km eggs from gifts."


#PokemonGO: I don't think the devs even read this but who knows. Can we get a way to not get 7km eggs. The chances of getting one is like 75%. With no ability to throw out eggs I have to not accept gifts until I fill my egg bags with no 7km eggs. It's super annoying and I don't think I'm the only one who feels this is.P.S sorry if this has been vented before. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2BCLtqa
"[Suggestion] Option to not get 7km eggs from gifts." "[Suggestion] Option to not get 7km eggs from gifts." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.