Ads Top

"Why is it possible for Yanma to be a Ditto?"


#PokemonGO: Hey guys,I was wondering about this because Yanma is one of the least common mons in my region (I only caught 2 before the event in my whole PoGo carrier...) and even while they are boosted now with the Johto event, they are still hard to find.I want to grind candy for Yanmega, but the 2 Yanma’s I could find so far were both Ditto’s! What’s the reasoning behind this? It would be like making Chansey or Larvitar another possible Ditto...I think only common Pokemon like pidgey or zigzagoon should be used as possible Ditto’s.Your thoughts? via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2PuKxHl
"Why is it possible for Yanma to be a Ditto?" "Why is it possible for Yanma to be a Ditto?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:19 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.