Ads Top

"A huge Thank You to the people at the Denver International Airport for helping me complete my first tier 5 raid!"


#PokemonGO: I live in a small rural town in the mountains of Colorado with one gym and two pokestops. I am level 24 and just now gaining a grasp of the game. I have defeated a couple of tier 1 raids and only one tier 2.I had the opportunity to travel for work and was able to go through Denver which is my favorite place to play Pokemon Go. So many stops and gyms!I was sitting in the airport and I noticed a raid was going to start. But it was a 5 tier. I was just about to close the app and walk to my gate when I noticed the gym was under attack. Hmm, maybe there are players nearby who I can run this raid with.With 2 minutes to go, I start getting my team ready. Reviving and refreshing all my Pokemon.The raid starts, and there are 8 people in the lobby! O man am I excited now. I had never done a raid with other people before!The battle begins. Naturally, my low leveled Pokemon do not last long. I bring out team after team just trying to help. All in all, I went through 17 Pokemon.But we did it! We defeated Mewto and I actually caught him on my last throw.This has been the greatest experience of my time playing so far. So Thank You to the travelers of Denver International Airport on Sunday. You made a rural player very happy.My Mewto . via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Ih5baC
"A huge Thank You to the people at the Denver International Airport for helping me complete my first tier 5 raid!" "A huge Thank You to the people at the Denver International Airport for helping me complete my first tier 5 raid!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.