Ads Top

"I’d love to see a big update in the style shop"


#PokemonGO: I know a lot of people could care less about the style shop and avatar’s clothes. The biggest concerns are understandably gen 4 and trainer battles, but I’ve always found the selection in the style shop really lacking. Anytime I do raids everyone’s avatars seem kind of the same. I’d love if niantic did a big update that introduced a lot more items and more unusual hair colors. My favorite part of a lot of games is character creation and customization. I don’t have a reason to spend money on pokeballs to be honest but if I could some damn plain black shoes with no other colors on it that would be fantastic.What kind of clothes would you guys like to see in the style shop? Or what other options would you like to see be introduced to avatars?I’d kill for the team rocket boots in black, more sock options, DRESSES, and a squirtle shell back pack. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2xicBGm
"I’d love to see a big update in the style shop" "I’d love to see a big update in the style shop" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.