Ads Top

"I've loved pokemon since i first played yellow version on my game boy pocket when i was 8 years old. Last year for my 25th birthday my amazing mother made me this cake!"


https://ift.tt/2OvalSD via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2pe5kmB
"I've loved pokemon since i first played yellow version on my game boy pocket when i was 8 years old. Last year for my 25th birthday my amazing mother made me this cake!" "I've loved pokemon since i first played yellow version on my game boy pocket when i was 8 years old. Last year for my 25th birthday my amazing mother made me this cake!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:40 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.